Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New recipe book!

I'm not sure how this didn't get posted on here yet, but I am very excited that I got a new cookbook.  As you can likely tell, I've been cooking a lot of food out of Veganomicon.  However, I was looking for more breakfast recipes...Particularly healthy breakfast recipes.  I'm not the kind of girl that can run for a morning on a few sweet hot cakes.  I need fiber, protein, etc.

After a brief look online for more books by the same author as Veganomicon, Isa Chandra Moskowitz, I found another book of hers that really caught my eye.


I was pretty excited to find this book.  I also happen to have an, ahem, appetite for reduction...and would very much like to learn more healthy vegan recipes with less fat/calories than some of the recipes I've been trying from Veganomicon.

One of the great parts about this book is that it gives nutritional information for each recipe so you can easily count calories.  She also talks about some of her reasons for wanting to lose weight and I was surprised by how closely they aligned with mine. 

I've already made 3 successful recipes from this book, so look forward to hearing more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment