Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cell Phone pictures and growing pains

I'm not doing so hot with the cell phone pictures just yet...

I thought I sent one in on Saturday, and another this morning.  But the sending ID didn't work and they are definitely not here.

So, what I wanted to show you was a breakfast that 'made do' at the Holiday Inn on Sunday morning.

I had a multigrain bagel with peanut butter and a sliced banana on top.  I accompanied it with coffee and OJ.  It didn't last me very long.  I was starving within 2 hours.  Perhaps next time I will take one for the road.

Are you ever not very hungry in the morning?  I feel like I want a little something and I nosh on that.  But the true hunger doesn't come until about 8:30 or so.  I generally wake up between 5:30 and 6. 

Sometimes I make a large omelet and eat a little at home and pack the rest to go.

Today was a weakness day.  :(  I was running late and had to get out the door without a lot of time in the kitchen.  I made a huge green smoothie with 1 frozen banana, 1 or 1 1/2c of organic baby spinach, 5-6 ice cubes, a spoonful of: spirulina, ground flax seed, maca powder, and cacao.  I also mixed in 2 servings of Sun Warrior Chocolate protein powder, which is my favorite.

I was starving by the time I got to work, so I quickly guzzled my smoothie.  And then I went down to the work cafeteria and had a breakfast burrito with sausage and scrambled egg and cheese.  And I was still hungry.  I finished off about a cup of leftover Fage 0% from yesterday.

Now I am having some hot green tea in the hopes that it will soothe the hunger beast.  :)

Back to work, and hopefully I will figure out the picture texting message issue later this afternoon.  I would really like that to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment