Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vegan Test Run

I am in the process of switching to a mostly vegan diet.  I have a lot of reasons for doing so, but I don't feel like I need to justify them at this time.  Eventually, I may get into it.  But for now...no.

Over the course of the last 9 months I've been gradually adding vegetables to my diet and reducing the number of animal products I've been eating.

Now, at this time I have no intentions on being 100% anything, vegan nor vegetarian.  But I want to be more vegetarian, I want to be more vegan.

I've been doing some thinking on what is holding me back from taking the next step and I determined the problem is that I don't know enough recipes or have enough aces in my pocket.  So I am developing a challenge for myself!

Originally I was thinking about going 100% vegan for a week.  But the thought of planning a whole week was somewhat daunting.  So I am going to try being vegan for three days. 

Of course my plan is to document it here on the blog for you lovely readers to view :)

So, I will be blogging soon with my plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment