Sunday, October 3, 2010

Beet Kvass

Have you ever tried Beet Kvass? 

Beet Kvass is supposed to promote regularity, aids digestion, alkalizes the blood, and cleanses the liver.

The folks at Fab Ferments make some really tasty kombucha, so I thought I would try their Beet Kvass too.  Oh my.  I'd like to say that it was different from what I was expecting...but really, I had no idea what to expect.
I guess the nice part is that its really pretty.  A most delightful purple color.  I dipped a bit of cloth in it to show you. 

This particular one was garlic flavor.  That may have been what made it so icky tasting.  I put it in a shot glass to make it easier to drink. 

I am sorry to report that I managed to swallow this Beet Kvass.  And promptly vomited in my kitchen sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment